This notice have been translated in English just for information. It may sometimes be incorrectly translated.
The original text is written in French and it is the only valid language for this document.
This Notice describes how your personal data is collected and processed through the website cccgrading.com, services, and applications of CERTIFICATEUR DE CARTES DE COLLECTION referring to this Notice (hereinafter, the "Services").
It is intended for you as a natural person concerned by the processing of personal data.
It explains our processing and collection requirements for the proper operation of our services as well as your rights with regard to this data.
Who is in charge of data at CCC ?
CERTIFICATEUR DE CARTES DE COLLECTION has designated a data controller within its organization who can be reached by email or by post at the following address: email@example.com or CCC GRADING - Service RGPD, 67 Rue Étienne Dolet, 92240 MALAKOFF by indicating your contact details and providing a copy of your national identity document.
What data is collected?
We collect your personal information in order to offer and continually improve our products and services.
This data identifies you and may relate to your personal or professional life (e.g. name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email etc.).
- Information you provide to us
We collect and store all the information you provide to us through our services and forms. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this decision may prevent you from using the services we offer.
- Information Collected Automatically
Like most websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers and obtain certain types of information when your browser or device accesses our services.
This may include, for example, how you interact with the content and pages available on our services, your habits or preferences.
- Information from Other Sources
We may collect other data from third party service providers or suppliers, partners, or contractors if their privacy policies permit or if you have authorized them to share it. We may also collect public Personal Information about you.
We may also obtain Personal Information about you from our customers if you are their legal representative or if they have chosen to share your information with us.
How are the data used?
The data entered on the site by the customer, in particular on the forms leading to the placing of an order, are saved through the website cccgrading.com by the company CERTIFICATEUR DE CARTES DE COLLECTION for the following tasks
- Internal order processing
- Subscription of a product or service
- Establishment of the payment
Your bank details may be collected by a payment service provider, which guarantees the complete confidentiality of your bank details. These details are only kept for the time necessary for the duration of the contractual relationship or within the legal limits.
- Personalization of commercial or promotional offers
- Personalization of the messages of communication in particular the newsletter aiming at informing the customer of the innovations concerning the site or the company CCC Grading
- Management of possible requests or after sales service concerning an order
- Management of disputes
- Improvement of our offer and our customer knowledge
- Prevention of fraud or counterfeiting
- Survey and establishment of statistics on the satisfaction of our customers
The processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of the company and takes into account your interests and fundamental rights. It is accompanied by measures and guarantees allowing your protection.
If other data processing than those mentioned is required, we will have to obtain your prior consent, specifically for this processing. The purposes of this possible processing will be explicitly explained to you.
Who has access to the data?
We implement measures to ensure the confidentiality and privacy of your data to ensure that it is only used by those who have a legitimate need to use it.
The information collected will be communicated only to the following recipients
- Employees in charge of the various tasks requiring the use of the data within the company CERTIFICATEUR DE CARTES DE COLLECTION.
- Legal, financial or other governmental authorities;
- Service providers / subcontractors / partners to whom we entrust operational functions requiring the use of your data, such as transport companies, or service providers responsible for carrying out surveys and statistics;
- Certain regulated professions (lawyers, bailiffs, notaries, audit firms, etc.)
- Collection companies;
- Payment institutions (banks, payment platforms) in the context of a normal secure transaction.
Duration of data retention
The length of time your data is kept varies according to their purpose:
- Management of orders: 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship and full payment of sums due or 20 years after full settlement of disputes.
- In the absence of conclusion of the contract: 6 months
- General accounting: 10 years from the end of the financial year
What are your rights and how do you exercise them?
You will have the right to access your information. You will be able to access it, rectify it, request its modification and deletion and exercise your right to limit the processing. You can exercise these rights at any time. To do so, you may contact our data controller:
- By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- By post at the address CCC Grading - Service RGPD, 67 rue Étienne Dolet, 92240 MALAKOFF, France.
The data controller must provide a response within a maximum of one month. In case of refusal to grant the customer's request, it must be motivated.
If, after having contacted our data controller, you find that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés or CNIL, 3 Places de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
When you visit the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on your browser.
Cookies are small data files that are temporarily stored on your browser and are necessary for using the cccgrading.com website.
Cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify anyone. Some cookies expire at the end of the User's visit, others remain. The information contained in cookies is used to improve cccgrading.com, our understanding and analysis of users visiting us.
By browsing the site, you are required to accept some cookies. However, you must give your consent to the use of certain cookies. If you do not agree, you will be informed of the features or pages that may be denied to you. You can activate or deactivate these cookies through your browser settings.